I may not have much to give, but I gave the best I could.
Did you know?
- Charity Navigator rates over 9,000 charities in the U.S. Midwest Food Bank is ranked in the Top 4% in the Nation.
- In 2017, the Georgia Division gave away over $13 million dollars' worth of food. We have the capacity to do so much more.
- A $25 donation allows us to receive, store and distribute $625 worth of food. Imagine the impact of your monthly donation will have. To learn more about the impact your donation can have, contact our Executive Director, Will Garner at: email@example.com
- In August 2017, we began a monthly satellite distribution operation in Eastern Tennessee. We are delivering the food and serving 15 regional nonprofit organizations in that area. The need is growing.
- We are currently serving over 300 nonprofit organizations, unfortunately we still have over 50 on our waiting list. Your support will help us serve more organizations. Together, we can make a difference. Watch this video: "Together"
We appreciate every gift received – gifts of any size, and now gifts of almost any kind. Thanks to our partnership with iDonate, all types of gifts now have the opportunity to benefit the thousands we serve locally and around the world.
Accumulated various assets or items no longer needed can be very valuable for feeding those in need. Gifts of non-cash assets like gift cards, jewelry, phones, tablets, vehicles, boats, precious metals, stocks or commodities can provide significant financial support for the work of Midwest Food Bank.
Spare yourself the hassle of trying to sell your item in the paper or online. Instead donate it here by clicking on the appropriate icon below.
With your help, we can do more. It’s EASY and SECURE, and the full VALUE of such gifts are tax-deductible to you.